Friday, October 7, 2011

Gorgonzola Honey Bites

Sounds weird right? Why would I want cheese and honey together? 

Because it's delicious. 

I found the recipe for these at 

I didn't use a baguette like she did because I didn't have one. I used a loaf of multigrain bread and sliced it. Still delicious!

Ingredients: 
1 loaf of bread (unsliced) or a baguette
EVOO- I have a spray bottle of it, so no exact measurements from me!
A container of gorgonzola cheese, crumbled
Honey

Directions:
Preheat your oven to 400 degrees. Slice your bread. 
Get some EVOO on your slices. Use a sprayer or brush it on, whatever works for you!
Toast the slices in the oven for about 8 minutes.
Take them out, add cheese, and back in the oven they go!
Let the cheese melt, it takes about 4-5 minutes.
Take them out, drizzle with honey and enjoy!

I've had these suckers for the past 2 days for lunch! Yummmmm.


Oh yeah, here's some nutritional info! It will vary depending on what kind of bread you use. This info is for my multigrain bread, about 3 thin slices like you see pictured above. 



No comments:

Post a Comment